Monday, February 14, 2011

All you need is Faith...

Now those are words to live by!


Happy Valentine's Day to the world!

And Happy Blogiversary to moi.

Wow...an entire year has gone by since I took the leap of faith

into adventures unknown...

a year ago Blogland was a very foreign place to me.

I believe I've settled in nicely over the past 12 months

and hope to have some new high flying adventures to share with you soon!

************************************************************************


It is Monday!

(I need a refresher course on a normal week...

my kiddos have been home for the last 2 weeks on snow days...

I think I might be lonely!)






Mondays at Paper Pretties
hold in store for you two new ARTishtic digital images!


Gliding in first is... aaaaahhhhh by ARTish






Inspired by the colors in this Case Study



and this rotated Sunday Sketch ...




I created this card...


The sentiment was inspired by Prairie Fun Fridays “fine print”



The second of the Monday Whatnots...what's not to love digi is...

a duo named... Pierre and Ernest



Tune in Wednesday to see what I create with them.

For more great examples using both of these images visit

Paper Pretties today and tomorrow~

the digi design team showcases two days in a row!
for more great digi stamps visit:
Paper Pretties Digi images boutique

*****************************

I have Faith you are going to have an Awesome week!


5 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love the images this week, and you have given it just the perfect sentiment!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and refreshing take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with CASE study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Very cute and creative!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFF and goodluck! :D

    Tracey
    FFF/DT for PFD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card! I love the colouring :) Thank you so much for playing CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual you have such fab creations! So glad you joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    ReplyDelete