Sunday, May 15, 2011

take time to RELAX!




After my busy few days I need to; but there's no time! :)






It's Monday, which means it is time for the


Monday Whatnots; what's not to love segment from
Paper Pretties
(where every Monday 2 new digis are released and showcased on both Monday and Tuesday)



Introducing...
PASHA Panda digi by ARTish



I used the following sketch from... Sweet Sunday Sketch




and gathered color inspiration from this photograph from... Fresh Brewed Designs




to create this...




Twisted inked paper tree branch with ribbon snippit leaves...


The second release today is...
SAWYER Mouse digi by ARTish



I hope YOU can find a relaxing moment!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww what a cute card! I love your branch! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at
    FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!!!
    Hugs an Smiles :D
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so sweet!! I love the Relax on the card...we all need to at this time of year, but the time comes few and far between!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete