Monday, December 12, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Where does the time go?
I seriously must be having FUN, because it is flying!!!

40 years...wooosh!
So, Here's to the next 40...
which I intend to make even more FABULOUS!!

I'm on a creative mission...proverbial bag packed~
 paper, pens, scissors, markers,
 glass tile, fabric, adhesive oh my!
Iced espresso in hand...I think I'm ready!

Come along with me on my Voyage
it is going to be Tres Bon!


***
Illustrating images for:

Designing original Paper Pieced Scrapbook kits for:

and original ARTishtic Creations for eBay~ ARTISH71

With a little perseverance, before long you'll even find ARTish
on the shelves of your local book store!
Oui, I am on a mission!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back and Happy Birthday.. I check every morning to see if you are still out there. Can't wait to see all of your new creations. Big Welcome Back Hug...KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you kathy! this weekend i'm involved in a HUGE craft faire to benefit a local girl that was seriously injured in a car accident. i'll breath again on monday...and start attacking my plan!
    big hugs!! ARTish

    ReplyDelete