Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's All FUN & GAMES...

this week at The Pixie Cottage !
Last week we encouraged you to Hop on over
and enjoy a free digital image I designed of
two friendly frogs flying over each other in a game of leap frog.
I hope you got them!!
They'd be perfect to use for the theme of this week's Fun & Games Challenge 37
Let me now introduce my newest digital image with a passion for hopping...
Her name is... HOPSCOTCH HOLLY
available in the digital section of the Pixie Cottage shoppe.

Holly is hopping into 3 challenges this week:

My Time To Craft kids at play
Anything Goes cute
Sweet Stampin stitching

As always in addition to the theme,

we provide you with a sketch. You may use either or or both.

Link back your NEW creation to Fun & Games Challenge 37

for your chance to win Pixie Cottage Stamps


Which of you paper aficionados recognizes

the pattern paper I used on the inside of this card? :)

I bet most people throw that sheet away!

Once again the recycler in me comes to life!!

Thank you very much hopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week of creating.

Next up on the creative agenda...

(for the kiddos) 3 designer pumpkins, a cake, and a loaf of banana bread for the fair.

I turned in my art last weekend.

This Friday I voyage to St.Louis to see my mommy and to attend the So You Think You Can Dance Tour...can't wait!

In Studio work continues daily on my first children's book.

I am so blessed to be living out my dreams.


6 comments:

  1. Once again you make me say WOW. What a fantastic card.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i just love all your images, they are so much fun to play with! thanks for making them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Tish. The image is so perfect for the challenge. Brilliant papers and your sewing is superb.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Artish!! I love the image and the stitching!! Takes you right back to the hop scotch days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete